Revisn by Welcome (Welcome Holdings) is an extended stay Apartment Hotel brand offering fully furnished one and two-bedroom luxury apartments. Revisn’s extended stay lifestyle residences offer all the comforts of a luxury apartment residence with the flexibility and hospitality of a boutique hotel. Revisn Raleigh, the flagship location, is located in heart of Glenwood South offering 48 lifestyle residences, a small conference room, and a rooftop terrace.
The Concierge performs sales and customer service functions related to guest registration, reservations, and revenue collections in a manner that will ensure all operational and service standards are met. Operates the reception/information center for the hotel. Performs a variety of clerical, accounting, housekeeping, and valet driving duties. Acts as a switchboard operator and resource for information.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies not listed may be required for specific positions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills. Must behave in a professional manner, neat in appearance, courteous, and know what to do or say in dealing with people. Must possess a high aptitude for handling people.
- Must have a current drivers license with clean driving record.
- Must display a high degree of pride and integrity in job performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced demanding atmosphere. Must possess the ability to think on their own and not become upset or frustrated easily; the type of individual who works well under pressure. Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision. It is imperative that this person be a self-starter, have good judgement, and possess the quality of adaptability.
- Knowledge of all departments of hotel.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate clear directions to nearby local attractions and hotel facilities and services. Must be familiar with local restaurants, attractions, entertainment, and events.
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently
- Capable of accurately handling money transactions
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Property Management System, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced ability for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
During the course of performing the physical demands of this position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
Welcome Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under applicable local, state, and/or federal laws, which can include race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements. Welcome’s policies also provide for a drug-free workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An employee’s use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also implicate company policy, where it impairs judgement or work performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks.